Jinan Yuhong Thermal Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. Contact: Chen Yutao Mobile Phone: 13864086360
Address: No. 125 Wang Zhouzhuang, Qiandian Town, Huaiyin Section, Jinan City, Shandong Province
Main Products: Waste heat recovery, waste heat recovery device, waste heat recovery manufacturers
Tips for avoiding natural gas hot blast stoves
Update Time: 2019-07-24 Hits: 589
We often use natural gas hot blast stoves for drying production. When the heat exchange amount is constant, the larger the heat exchange area, the higher the heat exchange efficiency of the furnace, and the more energy saving it is. Operators should fully understand the equipment when using it. Today Yuhong Thermal Energy Equipment will introduce you to tips for avoiding common failures.
1. Gas hot blast stove over-pressure: Over-pressure operation can cause parts to deform when slight, and continue to cause damage when severe damage is caused. The main reason for overpressure is that the furnace personnel blindly increases the work pressure or leaves the job. Sometimes a simultaneous failure of a pressure gauge and a safety valve can cause overpressure. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the responsibility system of furnace workers and the inspection of safety accessories.
2. Combustion: Open the coal door, close the slag door, place the crushed wood on the stove evenly. After the fire burns, open the upper and lower dampers, start the blower, add a block of coal to the wood, and wait for the coal fire to burn. Burns normally. After normal combustion, the coal door is closed.
3. Fan: When the gas hot air stove is ignited on the same day, when the wood in the combustion chamber is burning, the fan is started. When re-igniting after the fire goes out, the fan starts when the flame burns. When the thermometer shows a temperature below 50 ° C, stop the fan.
4. Operation: Under normal operation, the coal seam thickness is about 150-200mm. If the fire is not strong, the slag must be slowly added to increase the oxygen supply. When the slag contains more carbon, it should be burned off.
5. Firepower: adjust the gas supply of firepower by adjusting the size of the opening of the lower shock absorber, and adjust the firepower by adding coal.
6. Sudden power failure: If the gas hot blast stove is powered off suddenly, the fire should be sealed immediately.
Under normal circumstances, when we operate a natural gas hot blast stove , we will follow the instructions of the production materials. At a later stage, we should also conduct safety training for operators and take full advantage of the product.